Facial fillers have been a revolution in aesthetic medicine. They are products made with biocompatible bases in order to provide volume to the face and fill the gaps and furrows marked by wrinkles.
It is an injectable treatment that corrects wrinkles, folds and other skin
defects. It is generally used for nasolabial correction and lip augmentation.
• Hydrates, gives volume and the effect is immediate.
Botulinum toxin (BOTOX) is used in the aesthetic field in order to produce muscle paralysis, this being its main capacity.
- When it comes to removing facial wrinkles, Botox offers the
- It can be applied at any time of the year.
- It is a practically painless technique.
- Avoid surgery.
- Its effects are immediate and last between five and six months.
- It rarely produces adverse effects.
The Botox treatment is applied by inserting an extra-fine needle into the
muscle of the area to be treated, producing relaxation and inhibiting its